6. Personal Login Information. Certain features and areas of the USDMP websites are available only with registration, login and/or a paid subscription. If you are required to register and select a unique login and password ("Personal Login Information"), you must keep your Personal Login Information confidential. Your Personal Login Information is personal to you and you may not allow any third party to use it under any circumstances. USDMP is not liable for any harm caused by or related to the theft, misappropriation, disclosure, or unauthorized use of your Personal Login Information. You must contact USDMP immediately if you become aware of or believe there is or may have been any unauthorized use of your Personal Login Information, or otherwise wish to deactivate your Personal Login Information due to security concerns.
8. User Obligations. You warrant that you will abide by all applicable local, state, national and international laws and regulations with respect to your use of the USDMP websites and not interfere with the use and enjoyment of the USDMP websites by other users or with USDMP's operation and management of the USDMP websites. You will, at all times, provide true, accurate, current, authorized, and complete information when submitting information or materials on the USDMP websites, including, without limitation, information required to be provided through an USDMP Web site registration form. If any false, inaccurate, untrue, unauthorized or incomplete information is submitted by you, USDMP reserves the right to terminate your access and use of the USDMP websites. You warrant that you will not impersonate any other person or entity, whether actual or fictitious, when using the USDMP websites, or defame or otherwise harm any party, including USDMP, through your use of the USDMP websites.
9. Proprietary Rights. The content of the USDMP websites includes, without limitation, (i) USDMP's trademarks, service marks, logos, brands, and brand names, trade dress and trade names and other distinctive identification (collectively "USDMP Marks"); and (ii) information, data, materials, interfaces, computer code, databases, products, services, software applications and tools, text, images, photographs, audio and video material, and artwork, and (iii) the design, structure, selection, compilation, assembly, coordination, expression, functionalities, applications, look and feel, and arrangement of any content contained in or available through the USDMP websites (the items identified in subsections (i) (ii) and (iii) shall be collectively referred to herein as "USDMP Content"). USDMP Content is the property of the USDMP, its licensors, sponsors, partners, advertisers, content providers or other third parties and is protected by law including, but not limited to, United States copyright, trade secret, patent, and trademark law, as well as other state, national and international laws, treaties and regulations. The reproduction, transmission, distribution, sale, publication, broadcast, circulation or dissemination of any USDMP Content by you, or by you through any other person or entity, is prohibited unless express written consent is separately obtained from the USDMP or the owner of such content if the USDMP is not the owner. Any use of the USDMP Marks without USDMP's express written consent is strictly prohibited. You may not alter, delete, obscure or conceal any copyright or other notices appearing in the USDMP Content, including any such notices appearing on any USDMP Content you are permitted to download, transmit, display, print, or reproduce from the USDMP websites.
10. Responsibility for Use of the Internet and UISDMP websites. Use of the Internet and the USDMP websites is solely at your risk and is subject to all applicable local, state, national and international laws and regulations. USDMP does not guarantee the confidentiality or security of any communication or other material transmitted to or from the USDMP websites over the Internet or other communication network..
11. Medical Disclaimer. The USDMP Content is provided for informational purposes only and is not intended as medical advice, or as a substitute for the medical advice of a physician.
12. Third Party Information. The USDMP websites may feature materials, information, products, and services provided by third parties. Any such information, including but not limited to articles, press clippings, opinions, advice, statements, services, offers or other information made available by third parties such as content providers and other users of the USDMP websites are those of the respective third party and not of USDMP or its affiliates. USDMP makes no representation with respect to, nor does it guarantee or endorse, the quality, non-infringement, accuracy, completeness, timeliness, or reliability of such third party materials, information, services or products.
13. Advertisers. The USDMP websites may contain advertisements of third parties. The inclusion of advertisements on the USDMP websites does not imply endorsement of the advertised products or services by USDMP. USDMP shall not be responsible for any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of the presence of such advertisements on the USDMP websites. Further, USDMP shall not be responsible or liable for the statements or conduct of any third party advertisers appearing on the USDMP websites. You shall be solely responsible for any correspondence or transactions you have with any third party advertisers.
14. Links to Third Party websites. The USDMP websites may provide links (including any link through an on-line banner advertisement) to other sites on the Internet for your convenience. These other sites are maintained by third parties over whom USDMP exercises no control. The appearance of any such third party links is not intended to endorse any particular company or product. If you decide to access any of the third party sites linked to the USDMP websites, you do so entirely at your own risk.
15. Links to USDMP websites and USDMP Content. Links posted by third parties to the USDMP websites and/or USDMP Content may not use the USDMP trademark or logo and shall not suggest that USDMP promotes or otherwise endorses any third party products, business relationships, services, causes, campaigns, websites, content, or information. Any links to any portion of the USDMP websites shall be the responsibility of the linking party. USDMP reserves the right to require any linking party to disable or remove any link that violates USDMP's rights or causes interruption or deterioration of USDMP Content.
16. Limitation of Liability. THE USDMP PARTIES SHALL NOT BE LIABLE, AND DISCLAIM ANY LIABILITY, FOR ANY CLAIM, LOSS OR DAMAGE, DIRECT OR INDIRECT, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, COMPENSATORY, CONSEQUENTIAL, INCIDENTAL, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES OF ANY KIND WHATSOEVER IN CONNECTION WITH, AS A RESULT OF, OR ARISING (i) OUT OF THE USE OF OR INABILITY TO USE THE USDMP websites AND/OR ANY USDMP CONTENT; (ii) FROM ANY INTERRUPTION IN THE AVAILABILITY OF THE USDMP websites AND/OR USDMP CONTENT; (iii) FROM ANY LOSS OF DATA AND/OR FROM ANY EQUIPMENT FAILURE; (iv) OUT OF THE PROCUREMENT OF SUBSTITUTE GOODS OR SERVICES RESULTING FROM ANY PROBLEMS WITH THE GOODS, CONTENT AND/OR SERVICES PURCHASED OR OBTAINED FROM THE USDMP websites, OR TRANSACTIONS ENTERED INTO, THROUGH OR FROM THE USDMP websites; (v) FROM UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO OR ALTERATION OF YOUR TRANSMISSIONS OR DATA; (vi) FROM STATEMENTS OR CONDUCT OF ANY THIRD PARTY ON THE USDMP websites; (vii) FROM ANY DELAY OR FAILURE OF THE USDMP websites ARISING OUT OF CAUSES BEYOND USDMP'S CONTROL; (viii) OUT OF THE USE OF, REFERENCE TO, OR RELIANCE ON, THE USDMP CONTENT; (ix) OUT OF ANY THIRD PARTY MATERIALS, INFORMATION, PRODUCTS AND SERVICES CONTAINED ON, OR ACCESSED THROUGH, THE USDMP websites (x) OUT OF ANY CONTENT, MATERIALS, ACCURACY OF INFORMATION, AND/OR QUALITY OF THE PRODUCTS, SERVICES OR MATERIALS PROVIDED BY OR ADVERTISED ON THIRD PARTY websites; OR (xi) OUT OF ANY OTHER MATTER RELATING TO THE USDMP websites OR USDMP CONTENT.
17. Exclusions permitted by law. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OF CERTAIN WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OR THE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR LOSS OR DAMAGE CAUSED BY NEGLIGENCE, BREACH OF CONTRACT OR BREACH OF IMPLIED TERMS, OR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES. ACCORDINGLY, ONLY THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS IN SECTIONS 17 AND 18 WHICH ARE LAWFUL IN YOUR JURISDICTION WILL APPLY TO YOU AND USDMP'S LIABILITY WILL BE LIMITED TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.